Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has invited applications for various posts under AIATSL Recruitment 2020. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the eligibility criteria and other details. The authority has released vacancies for different posts including Customer Agent, Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent, Sr. Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Duty Manager & Other. The board has announced a total of 160 vacancies.
AIATSL Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Date & Time of Interview: 10 & 11-03-2020 From 09:00 to 12:00 Hrs
- Number of Vacancies – 160
Distribution of Vacancies For AIATSL Recruitment 2020
Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced a total of 160 vacancies across different posts. Have a look at the distribution of vacancies given below:
|Duty Manager – Ramp||4|
|Jr. Executive- (Technical)||10|
|Manager – Finance||1|
|Jr. Executive (Pax)||10|
|Jr. Executive – HR & Administration||6|
|Sr. Customer Agent||10|
|Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent||12|
Eligibility Criteria For AIATSL Recruitment 2020
- For the post of MANAGER FINANCE a degree in chartered accountant by a Registered University of chartered accountants in proper discipline.
- For the post of DUTY MANAGER a degree in 10+2+3 pattern with 16 years experience by a Registered University in proper discipline.
- For the post of DUTY OFFICER – RAMP a degree in 10+2+3 pattern with 12 years experience by a Registered University in proper discipline.
- For the post of OFFICER ACCOUNTS a degree in Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy OR MBA or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) by a Registered University in proper discipline.
- For the post of JR. EXECUTIVE – TECHNICAL a degree in : Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university.
- For the post of JR.EXECUTIVE – PAX a degree in 10+2+3 pattern with M.B.A. or equivalent in any discipline (2-years full time course or 3-years part time course) by a Registered University in proper discipline.
- For the post of JR.EXECUTIVE – HR & ADMINISTRATION a degree in MBA or equivalent in HR or Personnel Management course (full time 2 years course) by a Registered University.
- For the post of SR.CUSTOMER AGENT a degree in under 10+2+3 pattern with 06 years experience in any reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check-in / cargo handling with airline by a Registered University.
- For the post of ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS a degree by a Registered University. With 1year experience or more in Finance Functions and Accounts. Proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare fund, Professional Tax, GST and Billing etc.
- For the post of CUSTOMER AGENT a graduate degree from Registered University. Preference will be given to those candidates possessing a Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA-FIATA or IATA-DGR or IATA CARGO.
- For the post of PARAMEDICAL AGENT – CUM – CABIN SERVICE AGENT a graduate degree with diploma in nursing from Registered University.
Read Here – AIIMS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Duty Manager – Ramp||55 Years|
|Duty Officer – Ramp||50 Years|
|Jr. Executive – (Technical)||28 Years|
|Manager – Finance||28 Years|
|Officer – Accounts||30 Years|
|Assistant – Accounts||28 Years|
|Jr. Executive (Pax)||35 Years|
|Jr. Executive HR and Administration||35 Years|
|Sr. Customer Agent||30 Years|
|Customer Agent||28 Years|
|Para Medical Agent – cum – Cabin Services Agent||30 Years|
Application fee For AIATSL Recruitment 2020
Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced the fee which is rs.500 for all the candidates. The application fee is non-refundable.
For those candidates who are preparing for government exams, they can purchase our paid course that will cover the entire syllabus and helps you in clearing your doubts with ease.