Notification for the AIIMS Recruitment 2020 for the post of Scientist, Biochemist, Medical Physicist, Store Keeper, Technician, Medical Laboratory Technologist vacancies from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is out now. Interested candidates can get the details about vacancies , eligibility criteria etc. from the official website of ( AIIMS ). Candidates have to apply online. The online application form has been released on 12th Feb 2020 and the last date to apply for the same is 12th March 2020 upto 5:00 PM. The board has announced a total of 430 vacancies across different departments.
AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates & Events
- Release of application form – 12-02-2020
- Last Date To Fill Application Form -12-03-2020 upto 5:00 P.M
- Last Date To Fill Application Form for Scientist-II: 19-03-2020 till 5.00 PM
Distribution of Vacancies For AIIMS Recruitment 2020
AIIMS has announced a total of 430 vacancies across different posts. Take a look at the distribution of vacancies below:
|Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine)||01|
|Store Keeper (General)||06|
|Store Keeper (Drugs)||13|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||06|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||04|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||110|
|Junior Hindi Translator Level-6 in the Pay Matrix||02|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II||05|
|Operation Theater Assistant||150|
|Nuclear Medical Technologist||03|
|Sanitary Inspector Gd.II||05|
Read Here – DMW Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are applying for AIIMS Recruitment 2020 must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The failure to do so will result in cancellation of candidate’s exam. Check out the eligibility criteria for AIIMS Recruitment as mentioned by the board.
- For the post of programmer, Degree in BE/ B.Tech or PG is compulsion.
- For the post of Jr. Engineer (Civil), candidates need to hold a degree in (Civil Engg).
- B.Sc or 10+2 with science is required for the post of Operation Theater Assistant
- Post of Jr. Engineer (Electrical) is for Diploma (Electrical Engg) holders.
The board has prescribed different age limits for various posts. Candidates can check the official notification for the age limit.
How To Apply For AIIMS Recruitment 2020?
Procedure To apply
Here we are providing step by step details regarding to fill the application form. Candidates must be sure about their eligibility criteria.
Visit the official website of AIIMS to fill the application form
- First Carry your all identification proof like aadhar card / voter card /passport size photo
- Secondly read the directions carefully provided by the official site AIIMS.
- Fill the form correctly by guidelines
- Select the post which you want to do according to your qualification and age limits.
- Before pay the application fee check the form.
- After the payment is done, take the print of the application form and application fee.
Application Fee For AIIMS Recruitment 2020
Candidates must pay application fee as per the norms of AIIMS before the last date of submission.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500 is fixed by AIIMS.
- For SC/ ST/ EWS: Rs. 1200 is fixed by AIIMS.
- AIIMS give relaxation to PWD Candidates and they are exempted from payment.
To pay the application fee, candidates can use debit card, credit card, Internet Banking.
For those candidates who are preparing for government exams, they can purchase our paid course that will cover the entire syllabus and helps you in clearing your doubts with ease.