Notification for the recruitment of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway is out now . Interested candidates can get the details about vacancies , eligibility criteria etc. from the official website. The online application form has been released on 5th march 2020 and the last date to apply for the same is 4th april 2020 upto 18 : 30 PM. Railway Recruitment Cell has announced a total of 2792 vacancies across different departments under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 . You have to check Eastern Railway Online Application 2020 Process here.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Release of application form – 5th march 2020
- Last date to fill application form – 4th april 2020
- Last date to pay fee – 4th april 2020
- Number of Vacancies – 2792
Distribution of Vacancies for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway has announced a total of 2792 vacancies across different posts. Take a look at the distribution of vacancies given below:
Eligibility Criteria For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in this position must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Those candidates who don’t meet the eligibility criteria, his/her application form won’t be considered for the recruitment process. Check out the eligibility criteria for the same.
- The candidates who are applying must hold a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board .
- Candidates must hold National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 15 years.
- Age of candidates must not exceed 24 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates according to the norms.
How To Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested for this recruitment can apply for the same. The application form is available on the official website of the board. To fill the application form with ease, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- First Carry your all identification proof like aadhar card / voter card /passport size photo
- Secondly read the directions carefully provided by the official site (www.rrcer.com)
- Fill the form correctly by guidelines
- Select the post which you want to do according to your qualification and age limits.
- Upload all the documents mentioned there including educational certificate as well.
- Before paying the application fee check the form.
- After paying the fee, you have to need a print of your payment for later use.
Application Fee For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
The board has prescribed a minimum fee for the application form. The candidates will have to submit the application fee as well. Check out the application fee prescribed by the board.
- Application fee is Rs.100/- which is non-refundable.
- No fee will be charged from the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD and women candidates.
Documents To Be Needed For Recruitment
While applying for the same, the candidates will have to submit various documents along with application form. Check out the list of the documents that a candidate will have to submit while filling the application form:
- Scanned Photograph of Candidate
- Scanned Signature and LTI
- Standard 8th and 10th Marksheet
- Certificate showing age of proof
- ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
- Community certificate from OBC/SC/ST/EWS
- PWD Certificate is applicable
For those candidates who are preparing for government exams, they can purchase our paid course that will cover the entire syllabus and helps you in clearing your doubts with ease.