Notification for the ISRO recruitment 2020 for the post of Technical asst, scientific asst. and some other vacancies have been announced by ISRO ( Indian Space Research Centre ). Interested candidates can get the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. from the official website of ISRO. Candidates have to apply online. The online application form has been released on 15th Feb 2020 and the last date to apply for the same is 6th March 2020. The board has announced a total of 182 vacancies across different departments.
Important Dates For ISRO Recruitment 2020
- Release of application form – 15th Feb 2020
- Last Date To Fill Application Form – 6th March 2020
- Last Date To Submit Application Fee – 7th March 2020
Distribution of Vacancies For ISRO 2020 Recruitment
ISRO has announced a total of 182 vacancies across different posts. Take a look at the distribution of vacancies below:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Light Vehicle Driver-‘A’||04|
|Heavy Vehicle Driver-‘A’||05|
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who don’t meet educational qualifications or age limit must refrain themselves from filling the application form. Check out the eligibility criteria for ISRO Recruitment 2020.
For different posts, the board has mentioned different educational qualifications. The candidates must be aware of the educational qualification for the post he wishes to apply for.
- For the post of Technician-B, the candidates must have passed matriculation along with ITI from NCVT.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Technical Assistant must hold a first-class degree in diploma.
The board has prescribed different age limits for different posts. Candidates must know the age limit for the respective posts.
- For the post of Technician-B, Draughtsman-B, Library Assistant, Technical Assistant, Scientific Asst, cook, light vehicle driver, and heavy vehicle drive, the minimum age to apply for these posts must be 18 years and it must not exceed 35 years.
- For the post of Hindi Typist and Catering Attendant, the prescribed age limit is 18 years and 26 years.
- Candidates who are applying for Fireman must be of 18 years and the age shall not exceed 25 years.
- Age relaxation is provided according to the norms.
How To Apply for The ISRO Recruitment 2020?
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application forms. Below, we have provided you with the step by step details that you can follow.
- To fill the application form, candidates must visit the official website of ISRO i.e https://www.isro.gov.in/
- Look for notice showing for ISRO Recruitment 2020.
- Choose your respective posts.
- Fill all the details asked including personal details, educational qualifications, etc.
- Attach any documents if asked.
- Verify all the details before proceeding ahead.
- Click on Submit and proceed ahead to pay the application fee.
- Once the application fee is submitted, take the print of the application form for future use.
Application Fee For ISRO Recruitment 2020
The candidates who are applying for the ISRO Recruitment 2020 must pay an application fee. The board prescribed different application fees for different unreserved and reserved categories.
- For male UR, OBC and EWS candidates the fee is rs.250 per applicant. You can pay the fee by net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. You can pay from the help of S.B.I.
- Women/ SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying any fee.