LIC has begun the online process for LIC Recruitment 2020. The Life Insurance Corporation is hiring for the post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) in Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) Department and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. The candidates who are interested for this position can fill the application form. A total of 218 vacancies have been announced and the last date to fill the application form is 15th March 2020.
LIC Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates & Events
- Release of application form -25 feb 2020
- Last Date To Fill Application Form -15 march 2020
- Last Date To Fill Application Form 15 march 2020
- Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: 27-03-2020 to 04-04-2020
- Tentative Date for Prelims Exam: 04-04-2020
Distribution of Vacancies For LIC Recruitment 2020
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has announced a total of 218 vacancies across different posts. Take a look at the distribution of vacancies given below:
- Assistant Engineer – 50 Posts
- Assistant Administrative officers – 168 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Recruitment 2020
Check out the eligibility criteria for LIC Recruitment 2020. It includes educational qualifications as well as age limit.
- For the post of AE (Civil/Electrical), candidate must hold a degree in B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution.
- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Architect, they must hold a degree in B. Arch. from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For the post of AE (Structural), candidate must have done M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- Those candidates who are interested in AE (MEP engineers), they must hold a degree B. Tech. /B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University.
- For the post of AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for AAO (Actuarial) – Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For those candidates who are applying for the post of AAO (Legal), a Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University is required.
- For the post of AAO (Rajbhasha), Candidate should have a Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Candidates applying for AAO (IT), Candidate should have a Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Minimum Age of the candidates should be 21 Years.
- Maximum Age of the candidates must not exceed 30 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ECO/ SSCO candidates as per rules.
Read Here – DMW Recruitment 2020
How To Apply For LIC Recruitment 2020?
Those candidates who are interested for LIC Recruitment 2020, they will have to submit an application form. The application form can only be submitted online. Those candidates who are facing any problem can fill the application form by following the below-steps:
- Visit the official website of LIC India.
- Click On the link showing for LIC Recruitment 2020.
- Read the directions carefully provided by the official site ( licindia.in)
- Carry your all identification proof like aadhar card / voter card /passport size photo
- Fill the form correctly by reading the guidelines.
- Select the post which you want to do according to your qualification and age limits.
- Submit all the details asked and proceed to pay the application fees.
- Before paying the application fee check the form to see all the details are correct.
- After paying the fee, take the print out of the application form and fee for the future use.
For those candidates who are preparing for government exams, they can purchase our paid course that will cover the entire syllabus and helps you in clearing your doubts with ease.