Notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade-II, Jr Officer, Joint Manager & Clerk (Trainee) vacancies. Interested candidates can get the details about vacancies , eligibility criteria etc. from the official website of mscbank.com . Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced a total of 164 vacancies across different departments under the MSCB Recruitment 2020 . One application is allowed to the candidates. More than one is not acceptable. Interested candidates can check all the details, important dates, eligibility criteria here.
MSCB Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates & Events
- Release of application form – 24th February 2020
- Last Date To Fill Application Form – 16th March 2020
- Number of Vacancies – 164
Distribution of Vacancies for Maharashtra State Cooperative Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd has announced a total of 164 vacancies across different posts. Have a look at the distribution of vacancies given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Officer Grade II (Trainee)||47|
|Junior Officer (Trainee)||12|
|Joint Manager (Trainee)||02|
Eligibility Criteria For MSCB 2020 Recruitment 2020
The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria before applying for MSCB Recruitment 2020. Those candidates who don’t meet eligibility criteria are not allowed to submit an application form. Check out the eligibility criteria for the same.
- For the post of OFFICER GRADE II, a Postgraduate Degree in any discipline is needed.
- Candidates applying for the post of JUNIOR OFFICER, they must hold a degree in B.E/B.Tech (CS or IT)
- For the post of CLERK, a Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks from a Registered University.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Manager, they must carry a degree in B.E/ B.Tech (CS/IT) or equivalent/ MCA.
- Candidates applying for the post of joint manager, the age must be between 35-40 years.
- For the post of grade II, the age shall be between 35-40 years.
- For the post of junior officer, the age is between 30-35 years.
- Candidates applying for the post of clerk, the age must not exceed 28 years.
Read Here – AIIMS Recruitment 2020
How To Apply For Maharashtra State Cooperative Recruitment 2020?
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered to submit the application. The application procedure is offline. To apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020, a candidate must visit the official website of MSCB and check the details.
The interested candidates will have to submit an offline application in the prescribed format as Annex-I along with all the necessary documents. The candidates must send the application in a sealed cover that must contain the name of the post, post code, category. The application must be sent before or on 16th March 2020 at
The Manager, HRD&M,
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan,
9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort,
Mumbai 400001, Post Box No.472
Salary Slab For MSCB Recruitment 2020
During training period the salary is as :
|JOINT MANAGER||Rs. 30000/-|
|OFFICER GRADE ||||Rs. 20000|
|JUNIOR OFFICERS||Rs. 15000|
After training period the salary is as :
|OFFICER GRADE ||||Rs. 60000/-|
|JUNIOR OFFICER||Rs. 45000/-|
For those candidates who are preparing for government exams, they can purchase our paid course that will cover the entire syllabus and helps you in clearing your doubts with ease.